- Environment Agency Plan For Tendring Coastline By 2105 – May 2013
- A Single Graph Shows CO2 Does Not Change Temperature Change – May 2013
- Piers Corby May 2013 – Do Sea Surface Temperature Records Support His Method
- Holland Haven April 2013 – Has Level Of Sand Risen Since 2011?
- Groynes Repaired At Frinton, Beach Recharge Colwyn Bay, Holland Nothing
Category Archives: Euro Zone Bailout
Someone reviewing the business sections of the newspapers, I think it was Jane Foley of Rabobank, made a remark which gives a stunningly simple explanation of the euro crisis. When asked to comment on the levels of interest rates in … Continue reading
This post is based on comments from John Ward’s The Slog Louise Cooper, of BGC partners and rising TV star, speaking on BBC Daily Politics who have both pointed out that there are problems with the proposed Euro Zone Bailout … Continue reading